About Us: Company Profile
Fook Tin Group Holdings Ltd. was founded by Mr. Man-Chung Chai in 1963. Under the management of the Chai family over the past decades, Fook Tin has expanded into a conglomerate of companies. The company specializes in designing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing quality electronic products. We provide our customers full-serviced manufacturing solutions from product design to consistent delivery under a cost-effective and vertically integrated manufacturing system. Fook Tin’s customer base is composed of clients from over 80 countries. Our flagship brands are Scaleman, Fukuda and PTi.
Apart from certifications like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 13485 and IECQ QC 080000 HSPM, Fook Tin also deploys a series of quality management systems including:
- Statistical Process Control
- 6 SIGMA
- Just-In-Time Manufacturing
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Total Quality Management
Fook Tin is also a United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21. CFR. Part 820 QSR.
We are committed to bringing our customers products that are latest in technology, most practical in use, and the highest in quality. With competence and diversity, our development, production and quality team turns innovative ideas into reality.
Fook Tin’s headquarters is located in Hong Kong, and is supported by multiple manufacturing plants under the Fook Tin Group, which spans across Europe and Mainland China. Fook Tin is equipped with advanced machineries to offer our customers integrated manufacturing solutions, and implements comprehensive quality control systems to maintain the highest quality standard. The company is certified in
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems
- ISO 13485:2003 Quality management systems in Medical devices
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental management systems
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety
- IECQ HSPM QC 080000 Hazardous Substance Process Management standard
- To be the manufacturer of choice through excellence in design innovation, product reliability and timely delivery.
- Operating under an integrated management system encompassing quality, environmental, occupational health and safety standards allows Fook Tin to deliver the highest value-added products and services to customers.
- Equipped with our vertically-integrated manufacturing and the-state-of-the-art facilities. Fook Tin has committed to bring our customers products that are latest in technology, most practical in use, and the highest in quality. With competence and diversity, our development, production and quality teams turns innovative ideas into reality.
Fook Tin’s professional and experienced engineers perform research and development tasks in order to sustain Fook Tin’s leading position and provide high quality service to our valuable customers. Also, Fook Tin’s professional services and production capability can guarantee that we meet customers’ requirements on their specific, unique products and follow it through the production process. Fook Tin’s development capability comprises of:
- Eco-product design
- Micro-controller software development
- Analog electronic hardware design
- PCB layout
- Mechanical design
Fook Tin commits to providing professional advices and services by closely working with customers to understand what they need.
All products undergo an elaborate pilot run and product qualification process before they are released for mass production.
Quality control is implemented at critical manufacturing control points to ensure that problems are identified and resolved promptly. Each batch of incoming materials is tested according to established standards.
Quality data is entered on a real-time basis into the Statistics Process Control System (SPCS), for data collection and analysis to ensure the conformability of quality objectives. The QC team can then coordinate with the specific production unit and the production engineering division to resolve any problems that arise. Similar to incoming and on-line QC processes, the outgoing QC of finished products adhere to the Military Standard 10SE as customers’ requirements.bsp;